|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Jun 6, 2016 06:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Welcome to the EJ James online silent auction!
Please support our students by bidding generously. The online auction will close the at midnight before the BBQ. The silent auction will continue at the BBQ using the last online bid as the starting bid for each item. So don't forget to continue bidding in person at the BBQ!
Thank you to all of our generous donors! Please reward them with your patronage and don't forget to mention that you saw their donations at our BBQ.
And a very special thanks to the generous sponsors of our deluxe inflatable rides:
Fundex Investments Inc. - Mark Hudon
Kaos Music - The Bates Family
Classical Martial Arts Centre - Sensei Jonathan Kenney
Arbonne - Cheryl Maloney
MVL Fine Cars Leasing
Kona Ice - David Evans and Family
Isagenix - Jeanne Albert
Art on Location - Dawn-Angela Seeley and Family
There are a few more sponsorship opportunities available if you or someone you know would like to contribute to our fundraising efforts. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Close of Auction and Winning Bidders:
- Online bidding will end at midnight on the day before the BBQ and the auction will continue at the BBQ
- In-person bidding will start at 4:30pm and end at 7:00pm on the day of the BBQ
- Winning bidders will be identified between 7:00-7:30 pm, at which time payment and pick up of items will made or arranged for a later date
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "EJ James School Council")
- Cashless (Login to https://halton.cashlessschools.com/, select “Auction”)
Payments and Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning bidders can pay for and pick their paid items up at the end of the BBQ
- If you are a winning bidder and are not able to stay until the end, you will be contacted with payment and pick-up/delivery arrangements
- We cannot release items until payment is received in full
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —